A delightful one-bedroom detached stone barn conversion with private sunny courtyard enjoying stunning, panoramic views towards Strumble Head and out to sea. The cottage features a comfortable lounge/diner refurbished in a contemporary style with flat screen TV, DVD player, complimentary WiFi, Electric Cast Iron Stove, Oak dining table and chairs. From the lounge, you step down into a separate fully equipped kitchen including built-in dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer with sea views and over looking the pretty garden.
The spacious bedroom has a king size bed, oak furniture and is double aspect also enjoying sea and garden views. The bathroom is fitted with a large walk-in shower and heated towel rail and the cottage benefits from slate floors and underfloor heating throughout.
- Sea views from bedroom and kitchen
- Private sunny courtyard with sea and garden views
- Slate floors & underfloor heating throughout
- Dish Washer, Washing Machine, Fridge Freezer
- Flat Screen TV & DVD Player
- Myddfai Toiletries
- Free Wi-Fi
- Welcome pack on arrival
- Dog friendly (one well behaved dog over 6 months)
- £550 – £1,150 per week depending on time of year.
- Please contact us to discuss prices.
- Saturday Changeover (Friday changeover from 1st Jan 2023)
- Short breaks available from November to early March.